The following steps, process and procedures are in place for disaster avoidance:
- Application coding procedures follow distributed revision control and source code management system via GIT software.
- Application code follows a “push to production” deployment process that originates in a development environment. Code then moves to a “staging” environment where it is tested and approved before moving to the “production” environment for LIVE use.
- A complete version of the most recent application code is stored on an EBS volume (elastic block store) where it can be deployed to multiple production servers as an automated process.
The following steps, process and procedures are in place for disaster recovery:
- LightSpeed VT maintains a secure off-site copy for the SaaS application and database schema.
- Video production assets are kept in a fireproof safe.