- 08 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
May 25, 2022
- Updated on 08 Aug 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Hello Everyone and welcome to another development update!
Chapter Type: Journal
With today’s update, we’re introducing an all new User Submission Chapter Type for “Journal” Entries! This new Chapter Type can support multiple open-ended text responses per Chapter. Journal entries are intended as personal writing exercises for a User and can be viewed and (optionally) revised at any time during the course of their training.
Users can access an aggregate of all of their completed entries with a convenient download option from the Chapter Menu, and download them as a single PDF file.
We’re rolling out a new WYSIWYG editor, which you may spot in some areas with this release.
The updated editor allows for more support and flexibility moving forward, but fret not, all of your favorite custom styling are still available as you’re typing.
- Fixed an issue where the “complete a specific course” wasn’t working as expected if the User did not complete the entire Course in a single day.
- Fixed an issue with the “complete a course over consecutive days…” achievement where it was not being awarded properly.
- Interactive Studio: Fixed a bug where in some use cases the ‘call to action’ was disappearing at the end.
- User Billing Profile: We’ve added a new friendly error message when there was a problem retrieving information. We replaced the old, unfriendly message, that berated you for clicking on the wrong thing.
- 401 Content Report vs. 404 Usage Report: It was reported and verified that in some cases the “in progress” results in the 401 report were not matching the 404 Usage report. We’ve investigated and made updates to the 401 report to output the “in progress” results correctly.
- Watchdog – Progress Report:
- When generating a “manual” version of the report versus the scheduled version, different values of the “passing percentage” were being shown. This has been fixed.
- We’ve added a new column of data to the Progress Report to now also show you the “Time Spent Training” for the watchdog duration chosen.