Hello everyone, welcome to another Development update! Thursday is officially the start of Fall, so throw on a sweater and grab your pumpkin spice lattes, because we have a “latte” to cover!
Chargify is changing to Maxio! Chargify announced recently that they’re changing their name and branding to “Maxio” – so because of that, over the next couple of weeks our team will be changing all references within LightSpeed VT from Chargify to Maxio!
- Assign Training: We fixed an issue where Assignments with “Enable Auto Assign” enabled, the Assignment was incorrectly being assigned to Users at Locations the original creator did not have access to.
- User Management: Some Users were seeing an “Oops” error when attempting to access a User from User Management screens – this has been fixed.
- 401 Content Report: We’ve made an update here to no longer include ‘deleted’ Categories / Courses / or Chapters.
- 402 Certifications Report: We made an update to now (optionally) include ‘Inactive’ Users! This option will now allow you to view Certifications that Inactive Users had previously completed, before they were sadly deactivated.
- 407 Search & Export Users Report:
- We discovered an issue where the date range selected was only looking from 12 midnight to 12 noon, (so 12 hours on the first day) instead of all 24 hours that day – so the first day of the selection was actually only returning half a day of data. This has been fixed.
- An issue was fixed where this report was returning an ‘Oops’ error for some Users.
- General Navigation: We fixed an issue where the link to access the Community went missing by mistake when My Favorites was disabled.
- Private Label Manager: We made a small update here to include a new ‘Download’ option for existing images – now if you return to a Theme and need to grab an image again you can simply click the ‘Download’ option to grab it.
- Lightpad / Communication Center: We fixed an issue where sometimes Users who selected “Contact Support” – the email was not being sent as expected.