Video Player Control Bar Update!
Coming soon, when you hover over the Video Player, you will see a small bubble appear at the bottom of the screen instead of the full control bar. If you then hover over the bubble, it will reveal the full player controls.
This update will allow for more screen real estate for those of you that utilize interactivity, and also allow users to more easily select buttons on mobile devices.
Updated and Fixed
- Certification Watchdogs: We’ve made an update here to now include the “Passing Percentage” data that can be found on other reports around the System.
- 405 – Multi Location Content Report: an update was made so Super User C users will now correctly see only content they have access to at their primary Location.
- User Management: Recent Actions – We’ve made an update to the Content Role Activity section to make it easier to see roles that were added or removed.
- Assigned Training: A new “Completed Date” column has been added to the Reports section. This column will display the date that the user completed the assignment.
- System Management: When searching for a System and selecting “Show Locations” – we made an update to “grey” out the inactive Locations.
- 408 – Signed in Users Report: The returned list of users and Locations will now be “clickable” links so you can quickly Super User to those Locations.
As always – remember to check the HELP ME! tab any time you’re signed in if you need help, guided tours, pictures of cats, or other resources!