Hello everyone, here are the latest updates from the Development team!
Multi-Container Course Adder – Have you ever found yourself wanting to add content to more than one container at a time? Us too! This new tool is just for you – it saves time, money, rupees – check it out!
- Report Optimizations – Bigger. Stronger. Faster!
- 304 Reports: We’ve refactored the data query for greater speed and performance.
- 306 Report:
- Now you can show report as % of Total Users with Completed Certifications or % of Total Chapters Completed per Certification.
- Select to show or exclude Zero Progress in Location details.
- Plus many bug fixes and performance enhancements.
- User Management  – Check it out – we added a new "exit url" field to the top header area – now you can quickly see which sign in page a user may be using and provide them better support; such as resetting their password!
- Content Containers – Content Roles – you can now sort by "active" content – this will put all content added to a particular content role at the top – this is amazing, and beautiful, just like you.
- Usage Report – filtering by team – some team names were being cut off due to being too long – we've made the field much bigger now, bigger than a 747 doing a barrel roll – check it out.
- Interactive Video Composer – fixed an rare issue where occasionally opening a large draft project would result in a blank screen.
- Adding a PDF file to user comments or location comments that contained an "@" symbol was causing some issues – this has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu Activity Tracker was not collapsing.