Sign In Page: We’ve made several updates to Sign In Page Management,
here are just a few:
- The default message “Forget Password” has been updated to “Forgot Password”.
- Added a tooltip to the Logo section with recommended image sizes for optimal display.
- Added a transparent background to the Logo, in case you are looking at a white on white image.
- Front Door Link has been moved below the Logo to provide better clarity of use.
- When adding a custom Sign In Page Background, it was stretching too far off the screen, so we fixed that.
- The Custom CSS section has been opened up for all users.
- Access Level Management: Adding a comma to the Access Level name was causing an issue, this has been fixed.
- Create New Location: Fixed an issue where creating a new location using a different language was not working as expected.
- LightPad: We’ve made a small fix to the LightPad editor to allow hyperlinks to show up correctly as links when emailed.
- Interactive Video Composer: The Question and Answer fields are now a required field, this will provide better tracking and reporting.
- Interactive Landing Pages: Fixed an issue where some interactive data was not being tracked properly.
- My Profile: Fixed an error with formatting Canadian phone numbers.