NOTICE – Wednesday, October 26th | 10pm EST
We’ll be performing scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, October 26th, beginning at 10pm EST and lasting no more than two hours. The LightSpeed VT System will be intermittently available during this time. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please let us know if you have any questions on this.
Things that are new:
- Watchdogs – We’ve made some changes to how the outgoing emails look to allow our clients to better understand and identify the date range and location that the watchdog is originating from. We also added a new ability to filter the emails by team – for each individual recipient.
- Location Settings – We renamed the first tab from “Settings” to “Basic Info” and the second tab from “Course Activation” to “Course Settings” to better reflect what each section contained.
Things that we fixed:
- Courseware Management – We fixed an issue where some fields were appearing too small, making them difficult to modify.
- Report Card – We’ve added ‘access level’ as a possible column to include in the search result set (previously, if a System used Content Roles, then Access Level was replaced by that – now they can include both in the search.)
- Super User – Manage All Users: You can now sort by access level alphabetically.
- My Report Card: When searching by “Status: All” it was not pulling up inactive users.
- Usage Reports – There were some inaccuracies due to how we filtered each section of the Usage report – the “drilldown” sections contained hidden or inactive courses while the high level output was not – this has been fixed.
Things that we improved:
- Social sharing – We’ve added the ability to switch which side of the screen the social share bar will display.
- User Management – After modifying Super User location access – you can now ‘go back’ to continue editing that user!