We have a brand new version of the Training Center ready for you at any time! Here’s how to activate it:
- 1. Navigate to 101 – System Management
- 2. Select the “System Feature Toggles” option and then set the “Enable New Training Center” option to “Yes“
It’s that easy!
If you’d like to only use the new Training Center in specific Themes, you can do that.
- Navigate to the Private Label Manager
- Select the Theme you’d like to edit, and then select “Theme Settings” at the top
- And then under “Enable New Training Center” – you can choose to use System Settings (which is what you enabled in the step above) – or you can enable it just for this Theme, or turn it off for just this theme
Now – On to the updates! This article covers the brand new Training Center updates. Below we’ll compare and contrast the major differences that were changed over the previous version.
New Features & Highlights:
The new design was made to greatly enhance the experience for mobile users – and the layout will also adjust automatically to all browser and resolution sizes for desktop users.
Header / Hero Area
Prominently displays Course name and Completion progress, the background is created using the Course Icon.
New “In-Line” Editing Capabilities
Forgot to add a Course Description? Simply click on the edit box and add it! Need to edit a Chapter? Click on the ‘pencil’ icon next to the Chapter to zip right to it. Need to add a new one? Click on “Add Chapter” at the bottom!
Now you can easily search for a Chapter if there are too many to choose from – and select from Completed, In Progress, or Not Started
Videos Begin in “Full Screen” (or Theater) Mode
Videos will now begin full screen – fit to the size of your browser. You are training after all, this should be your main focus!
New Chapter “Slider” Menus
Easily access additional Chapters, Notes and Discussions without leaving the Chapter – simply click on each one to “slide” it open as you can see from the screenshots below.
We also made several “behind the scenes” updates to this area of the platform – which will allow us to add new and exciting updates in the future much easier. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.