Interactive Landing Pages
Interactive Landing Pages has received a big overhaul. While maintaining the flexibility and rich customizable features with creating standard marketing campaigns, we’ve now made it even easier to spin-out video only pages. How easy you ask? Less than 20 seconds easy!
With the addition of the “Video Only (Easy)” mode, we’ve made many improvements to the Standard Campaign creation process. Features include:
- Updated, simplified and reordered settings that align more clearly with page creation.
- Choose “Theater” as your Page Layout for a larger video experience based on a selected Private Label Theme.
- The “Code Your Own” Page Layout (formally Custom template) has been greatly simplified, allowing more creative freedom. Simply place the
vt-videotag wherever you’d like and size it to meet your design needs.
- Now Embed your ILP with just one small snippet of code.
- LSVT Video Player 2.x has been added to adhere with new industry standard web browser rules that allow your Landing Pages to autoplay muted.
- Plus many more improvements!
Updates and Fixes
- Report Cards – We've updated the initial view of the report card to only show "Completed & In-Progress" content. This update should make looking for completed content much faster. If you still want to see what was not completed, you can select the drop-down filter to view incomplete, or all content.
- Courseware Management:
- Fixed an issue where adding a keyword as a number was causing an error.
- Fixed a bug where in the Firefox browser you were able to create a course with no category assignment by mistake.
- Certification Watchdog – We made an update to include email addresses in the data output – and we've also renamed the "Most Recent Date" column to "Last Trained Date" for clarity.