LightPad Messaging Center
When using the LightPad to send messages directly to your Users, you can now more easily filter down who should receive your message by using content roles. Previously this was limited to Access Level or Location only.
An all new ‘Watchdog’ style report is now available – you can enable this by adding a list of email addresses that should receive the report. You can select to receive the report Daily, Weekly or At the assignment due date.
You can also optionally check the box to send the report to all Team Leaders that are assigned to the assignment – this version of the report will ONLY send the Team Leaders a report on their Team Members.
When viewing your Certificate, we’ve added a new ‘Download’ button to go along with the Print button. Now you can download the Certificate directly to your computer to either print it later, or send it to someone else – rather than only printing.
- Assigned Training Reports: When printing on the reporting page, the pie chart was not appearing as expected. We all love pie so we made sure this was a top priority. Pecan is my favorite, if you’re wondering.
- Assigned Training: Fixed a lil’ bug where the Slider Menu was hidden behind the header navigation bar.
- Courseware Management: Deleting a Chapter will now correctly hide the Chapter as a requirement on Certifications. Previously the deleted Chapter was still appearing and made it impossible to complete the Certification.
- Callouts – Skylines: Sometimes an image was not saving as expected, this was due to the file containing some special characters, which was causing the issue, this has been fixed.
- User Management: “Send Invite” feature was not working for Manager A, this has been fixed.
- ++Plus 20 or so more bug fixes and enhancements.