New Test Question Types
We’d like to announce you can now add Matching, Sorting and Fill in the Blank test types in Courseware Management.
For more information, watch this short introduction video (1m 38s)!
Updates & Fixes
Along with today’s update of adding the new test types, we’ve fixed many miscellaneous bugs and issues in the Courseware Management area, here are just a few of those:
- Preview Video file path was cutting off longer file paths, this now supports more characters so those will now correctly fit.
- The Answer Graphics (Checkbox or X mark) are now required when adding an answer response (Video OR Text Response) – previously this was causing an issue if they were omitted while a response was active
- A small bug in calculating the “passing percentage” of Test Questions has been fixed.
- “Curriculum” has been changed to “Chapter” throughout the Platform.
- When editing a Course, we’ve added a new link to access the parent Category of that Course, making it easier to navigate back and forth between them.
- We’ve removed the “reset” button from all screens as it was no longer being used.
- We’ve fixed an issue where assigning Courses to a Category was cutting off anything over 10.
- We’ve fixed a visual bug where the Location Settings -> Course Listing was showing duplicate content.