Hello Everyone and welcome to another Development update!
This new feature is designed to give you an easy way to upload, manage and track Certifications or Licenses that Users earn from sources outside of the LightSpeed VT platform. On-site training for the 10-Year Industry Standard OSHA Certification Program or Annual ProTrainings Sexual Harassment Certification classes can now be tracked and reported on from one central source.
To learn how to activate this new feature, head to the Support article and be sure to check out the Overview Video above!
- Video Player
- Resolved an issue where interactive Chapters were autoplaying ‘muted’ by mistake, after the User had already previously unmuted.
- Fixed an issue where dragging the video playhead to the end of the video was incorrectly allowing Users to skip the Chapter.
- Private Label Manager: We’ve added a new option to ‘disable’ a carousel panel (rather than deleting it) – this can be useful for those of you that like to rotate panels in and out, and reuse them for special occasions, etc.
- File Vault: A small bug was fixed where Top Admin (Super User B) could not see a full list of Locations available.
- Assign Training: Fixed an issue where some Users at different Locations were receiving Assignment email notifications when they shouldn’t have been.
- Watchdog – Progress Report: An issue was fixed where the ‘time spent trained’ calculation wasn’t showing correctly when the report was running on the same day that the training was done on.